Do You highlight your hair?? I do!
Although I have naturally blonde hair, it isn't as blonde as it once was! I like to keep it a little brighter, so I get blonde highlights. Keeping up with your coloring can be RIDIC EXPENSIVE!
Recently, I've found myself with little time to make an appointment with my stylist because of my work schedule, her work schedule, and lack of cash flowage.
I've always used a color protective shampoo and conditioner. BELIEVE ME- I have tried everything out there! From expensive to cheap, salon to drug store!
About two weeks ago I was at Walgreens picking something up, and realized I was running low on shampoo and conditioner. So I hesitantly walk on over to the aisle, well aware that I would be in there for another 30 minutes reading ingredients and comparing new products (I am ridiculous.) I noticed a new product in the John Frieda Collection. I am not new to his line, I have tried all of the Sheer Blonde products, so you can imagine my excitement!
Color Renew Tone-Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner
with Optical Brightener and Lavendar
- Sheer Blonde® Color Renew Tone-Restoring Shampoo and Conditioner neutralize brassy and yellow tones for noticeably brighter, salon-fresh blonde in just 3 uses
- Optical Brightening Technology converts UV rays to a white-blue light, making color-treated hair appear lighter and brighter
- Violet dyes are lightly deposited on the hair toneutralize orange and red brassy tones
- Ammonia and peroxide-free
- Gentle enough for daily use
How To Use
Begin by applying Sheer Blonde® Color Renew Tone-Restoring Shampoo to wet hair. Gently massage and work into a rich lather, then rinse. Follow with Color Renew Conditioner. Massage throughout hair, from root to tip, then rinse thoroughly. Towel dry. Style as usual.
9.3 fl. oz. size