Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sneak-a-Peek: Karen's Pout Enhancers

I love my lips. Every woman should love her lips! They smile, they kiss, and you can dress them up. What's not to love?!

I have a whole cosmetic bag dedicated for my pout goodies:

(I still need  LOTS more..)


Here are a few of my faves:



from left to right~

 Make Up For Ever in 205
 Smashbox in Starlit
I layer these two for a sexy, dramatic look. I keep the rest of my face neutral so my lips are the star of the show! 

 Jaqua in Pink Champagne
Light, sparkly, and delicious! This gloss is perfect for those whimsical sort of days.

 Benefit's The Gloss in Chaperone
This is a perfect nude gloss with a subtle sparkle. I can wear this gloss with everything, and it's the only gloss I wear when going for the smoky eye look.

 Nars in Mitzi
This is a nice, natural color. It looks great without being too obvious- it simply enhances what I've already got!


Peace, love, and kisses!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment