Here's a list of colors that should be in every brown-eyed girl's makeup bag!
- Maroon~ This color is pretty tough to pull off, but it's so flattering for us brownies! Try: Too Faced's Temper Temper, Make Up Forever's Burgundy 141, or Lola's Merlot
- Blue~ Not electric- I'm talking navy and slate. Try: PlantLove by Cargo's Dove, Nars's Night Flight, Sephora's Pearl No. 5, or Fresh's Eye Shadow Trio in Corazon Del Mar
- Gray~ Gray is usually associated with a smoky eye, but it doesn't have to be so dramatic to look phenomenal. Try: Stila's Storm, Urban Decay's Revolver, or Dior's Silver Dust
- Purple~ Go dark for a classic look, or bright for a funky, modern look. Try: Smashbox's Spellbound, Nvey Eco's 164, or Shiseido's A10 Violet Splendor
- Light Yellow~ The key word is light- a yellow shimmer is a subtle way to highlight your eyes. Try: Josie Maran's Mist, Benefit's Bikini Line, Kevyn Aucoin's Oro, or Lorac's Gold
- Green~ Any green you can get your hands on looks great! Try: Smashbox's Serpent, The Balm's Jealous Jordana, Yves Saint Laurent's 11 Iridescent Emerald, or Givenchy's Trendy Khaki
Peace, love, and kisses!